VMware Horizon Community
bsob
Contributor
Contributor

AppVolume 4.4.0.79 - 2103

Guys

I am facing horrible issue with adding new computers to appvolumes manager, I have installed appvolumes in my DesktopPool and looks everything good, but now I am trying add packager station to application provisoning, when I installed appvolumes point to app-manager this not showed up in app manager, I tried reinstall few times and the same result. Even by accident I installed appvolume agent on my connections server, and added to manager,but when I uninstalled agent still see my connection server on manager computer list. This is the latest version from march, all components are latest. 2103 and Vcenter 7u1.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ray_handels
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Did you add your packaging machine to the domain?? Normally this seems to be an issue if you don;t have the no domain feature disabled.

0 Kudos
RGIVOXY
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a similar issue with the same version of AppVolumes. Are you seeing an error 400. Unable to find my app packager VM but it's able to  see VM's built with the  AppVolumes agent installed.

0 Kudos
bsob
Contributor
Contributor

Yes vm was added to the domain, for me my app package VM doesn't; show up on the list, even I created another one but use the same template and template customization. Finally, i gave up and create a new vm from new template and install app volumes agent.  New VM works as expected. 

0 Kudos
Pelecat
Contributor
Contributor

I am actually having the issue.  I have been unable to figure it out.   I have looked at the logs on both the provisioning VM and the appvolumes manager.   No errors.

0 Kudos