VMware Horizon Community
bigpappa
Contributor
Contributor

App Volumes 4.2.0.48 Stuck on Application Deleting

Hi All,

Hope someone call help while i wait for vmware tech support to get back to me.  The situation i have is i have delete an application but it is showing as deleting (5 days now). It has no packages assigned to it no users assigned to it and it also deleted from the storage. i've tried restarting the services on both server but still no luck. Was wondering if any else has come across this at all

Kind Regards

Mark

0 Kudos
5 Replies
friendlyUser
Contributor
Contributor

Problem solved? I have the same problem.

0 Kudos
bogdan1
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this issue? We're facing the same problem since couple of days

0 Kudos
bigpappa
Contributor
Contributor

Basically there was still an SQL entry for it. So I did a sql profile search and it noted the “dbo.app_products” table looked in there and found and entry for Highflex (The name of my App) with a deleted_status of deleting I removed that it has removed from the manage. Hope this helps the SR that i had logged with 

0 Kudos
bogdan1
Contributor
Contributor

The behavior on my end is a little bit different:

1)Push the delete buton -the appstack is removed from the datastore

2)Looking into Pending Action - job Delete AppPackage show as Delayed and fails at the end

3)Looking into System Messages:

Job error: Delete AppPackage #<Thread:0x000000000167e200 run> Failed to delete AppPackage due to: [#<Cvo::ErrorSummary:0x0000000003351850 @error_code="error.app_volumes.packages.delete.existing_error", @params={:default=>"error.app_volumes.packages.delete.existing_error"}>]
Jul 21 2021 07:18PM
Unable to delete Package AppPackage <#20078 Cat3-BasicSet2.v9 {cad51c27-7d44-41e8-ae90-b991e8264307}>. Deletion is already in progress.

We're using 4.1 2006

0 Kudos
NLAVOIE
Contributor
Contributor

Did you found a solution? I have the same error here.

0 Kudos