nckmrtn
Contributor
Contributor

App Volumes 3.0

28 Replies
fang_chi
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to connect to  Vcenter :connection Failed!

!@

0 Kudos
lvanek
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Do like suggested above, either import the vcenter SSL Certs or disable the SSL

To disable SSL Certificate Validation, run the following script: /etc/wemi/utils/disable_ssl_validation.sh.

nunya8814
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you guys run into an issue creating the appcapture and customizations file shares?  I always get the error: Unable to create file share "\\server\share"  Thanks.

0 Kudos
MBUSDC
Contributor
Contributor

nunya8814‌, We have had the same issue. Haven't found a fix for it yet but have contacted vmware support. If they find anything I will post it here.

0 Kudos
cwiley2566
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a problem as well but I am getting: unable to create file share "//server/share". I however and sure I am putting it in as \\server\share.

0 Kudos
nunya8814
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yep same here. I tried both ways as well but neither way worked.

0 Kudos
dray11
Contributor
Contributor

Did you create \\server\share?  I don't think AV3 will create it for you.   I have successfully "configured" file shares.  I created them on the file server first then in AV3 I was able to add them straight away.

(Not that I am home free. Haven't successfully got an app assigned and working yet.)

0 Kudos
svenbrocking
Contributor
Contributor

We had the same issue over here when we had ldap set to use ssl. Either turning ssl off or enabling ssl in the old management interface on port 3443 solved the problem for us.

0 Kudos
nunya8814
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes I precreated the shares and opened perms wide open...still having the issue. I tried on a NetApp filer as well as a Windows Server...same result.

0 Kudos