VMware Horizon Community
JHT_Seattle
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

2.10.0 agent causes issues with existing Adobe Acrobat Pro X stack - anyone else?

We have an existing Acrobat Pro X (10.1.16) stack that was working with 2.9.0 and 2.9.1 agents, no problem.  Updating to the 2.10.0 agent has introduced an issue with the existing stack where Acrobat is displaying a message about error 213:8 (licensing error).  I recaptured the app with the current template and agent installed to my capture machine, but there is no change.  Deploying the new stack to a VM with the 2.9.1 agent results in no issue, so whatever the problem is, it only exists in the 2.10.0 agent.

Anyone else have an issue with Acrobat, or can someone from VMware (paging Jason Marshall...) respond?  I haven't opened a SR (yet) because I haven't properly psyched myself up for that today.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JHT_Seattle
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Yup - recreated the stack, but did not launch the app post installation.  Finalized the stack, tested, all working as expected with the 2.10.0 agent.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
WLesler
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I had network communication issues when I ran a 2.9 provisioned app stack with the 2.10 agent. I reverted back to the 2.9 agent and my network issues were resolved.

0 Kudos
bigpappa
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm just about log a call with vmware about it.

Regards

M

0 Kudos
JHT_Seattle
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Yup - recreated the stack, but did not launch the app post installation.  Finalized the stack, tested, all working as expected with the 2.10.0 agent.

bigpappa
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Awesome thanks you for the response I'll give it ago now.

0 Kudos
dray11
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for this.  I was having the same problem.  I made an update to the stack, uninstalled Adobe Acrobat X, reinstalled it, did not run it, finished provisioning.  Now it works normally again. 

0 Kudos