After upgrade PSC u1 to u2 PSC disjoin from domain , and user got this error.
[2017-08-18T13:23:14.779-05:00 bba76607-42b4-4a15-a3c2-7542f427d12c WARN ] [ActiveDirectoryProvider] There may be a domain join status change since native AD is configured. ActiveDirectoryProvider can function properly only when machine is properly joined
Tried to join domain but got (Idm client exception: Error trying to join AD, error code )
It was because of smb was disabled on PSC (appliances)
run this command
/opt/likewise/bin/lwregshell list_values '[HKEY_THIS_MACHINE\Services\lwio\Parameters\Drivers\rdr]'
if value is zero of smb then run this command
/opt/likewise/bin/lwregshell set_value '[HKEY_THIS_MACHINE\Services\lwio\Parameters\Drivers\rdr]' Smb2Enabled 1
/opt/likewise/bin/lwsm restart lwio
- service-controll --stop --all
- service-control --start -all
- restart web client on vcenter server
- then logon psc and try to add PSC in domain
- If you have secondary PSC , it will take some time for showing domain user.