vRealize Operations Manager delivers intelligent operations management with application-to-storage visibility across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures. Using policy-based automation, operations teams automate key processes and improve IT efficiency.
Using data collected from system resources (objects), vRealize Operations Manager identifies issues in any monitored system component, often before the customer notices a problem. vRealize Operations Manager also frequently suggests corrective actions you can take to fix the problem right away. For more challenging problems, vRealize Operations Manager offers rich analytical tools that allow you to review and manipulate object data to reveal hidden issues, investigate complex technical problems, identify trends, or drill down to gauge the health of a single object.
In these blogs i am trying to cover the configuration steps to successfully deploy the Nutanix
Access the vRealize Operations Manager configuration wizard from the IP address which you Assign at the time of deployment
from the below wizard select the New installation
3. you just need to enter the admin password to a setup admin account
4. Certification selection based on your choice and requirement, since it is lab setup I have selected the default one
5. Provide the master node name and add valid NTP server
6. here you configure the HA setting for VROPS, in my case, it is a standalone server so let's move forward
7. and select finish to close the wizard, here you still have the option to go back and review setting
8. now you VROPS console is ready for further configuration
9. navigate to the administrator tab to add the vcenter to build communication, it required vcenter root permission to fetch the information