There are 2 possible reasons that this AVX2 CPU feature isn't in the VM available even when the CPU has this feature:
- EVC with a lower CPU config
- a old VM hardware version
There's VDI Version for Teams, it affects these features that are not available.
These calling and meeting features are not supported:
- Enhanced emergency services
- HID buttons and LED controls between the Teams app and devices
- Background blur and effects
- Broadcast/live events
- Location-Based Routing (LBR)
- Call park
- Call queue
I use teams in a VDI Session with a Teradici PCoIP Zero Client and use VDGA. I have background blur available, but have no option to replace the background...
This issue is very frustrating because it seems that there is no person who can help.
And i can't accept that in a high performance VDI session where i can play 3D games or use complex graphic and video applications a feature like individual backgrounds will be disabled.
Any chance you guys are adding support for more video clients, such as Webex or Zoom?