Could you please try the following:
- use Mozilla Firefox if still not successful, try any other browser(s) and lets have your feedback
I have tried other browsers as well, Mozilla and Internet Explorer. Issue is still the same.
Ping and ssh are working, issue is only with the GUI.
Please note that its currently a production environment. Would the below command have any impact?
/sbin/services.sh restart ==>> from ssh
since its production DO NOT FIRE /sbin/services.sh restart ==>> from ssh.
How many hosts do you have in your environment?
I would plan for upgrade of the hosts with latest patches, so please work on approval for down time and get it signed off.
Have you tried to restart only the management services?
That's different from services.sh, which restart all services on the host.
Other tip is, press F12 in that blank screen and check if it shows any message during the inspecting element.
Can you tell me if restarting the vpxa and hostd services have any impact on the running VMs?
No, it's not. They are two services for the host management and restart of them doesn't affect the virtual machines operations.
To understand how they work look at Undercity of Virtualization: hostd & vpxa & vpxd
review these items again:
1. Checking the DNS and Time (NTP) settings
2. Changing the browser to open web UI
3. Checking the proxy settings for browsers and system itself
4. Open the web interface from another client system and check the results
5. Check configured firewall rules of the host by running esxcli network firewall and allowed all traffic temporary if you requiredPlease mark my comment as the Correct Answer if this solution resolved your problem