That indicates that the Deploy/DeployVMinfo field is not entered correctly in the VMmark3.properties file. Can you check that or post that file?
This means that there is probably not an entry (or an incorrect one) in the hosts files of your workload VMs for your primeclient. STAF is configured to trust the hostname "primeclient", the harness should add this entry to each workload VM hosts file with the correct IP. You can check the hosts file on your workload VMs for a primeclient entry and make sure it has the correct IP address matching the IP of your primeclient.
It would be easier to troubleshoot if you posted your results directory.
in my case, I have added
// Note if set during provisioning, the user defined values will be added to the hosts-stub.txt
Deploy/DeployVMinfo = DeployVM0:IPADDRESS <- I have added the IP from one of my test client, in my case I have added Client0's IP here
I have also updated the same in host file, now I can kick start the job.