Thanks for showing interest in the vSphere Correct Answer Campaign. You just put a smile on our face!
If you’re proficient in vSphere products, and want to strengthen your troubleshooting skills, or just enjoy helping others, then you’re qualified for the challenge!
We’re looking for volunteers who are experienced with vSphere, and intrigued by the opportunity to strengthen and share their troubleshooting proficiency, while contributing value to the community by answering questions to produce trusted-content that benefits all vSphere community members.
And if you rock the community with your knowledge or helpfulness, you will be eligible for rewards, including but not limited to:
- Invitation to vExpert Party at VMWorld Las Vegas (1 award)
- Invitation to vExpert Party at VMWorld Barcelona (1 award)
- Sonos Play5: wireless home speaker (1 award)
- Pair of Sonos Play1: wireless home speakers (1 award)
- Potential acceptance into the vExpert program
- Automatic nomination as a vSphere Community Warrior
- Accelerated reputation building within the community
Here’s how it works
Between August 1, 2018 and November 1, 2018 we'll be looking for VMTN members to provide quality answers to community member questions where a ‘Correct Answer’ has not yet been selected.
A team of VMware Solution Architect’s (SAs) will be monitoring your vSphere replies, and will mark the best replies as a ‘Correct Answer’ when they believe you’ve got it.
Points will be awarded for the following achievements:
- Reply contains a meaningful answer = 2 points
- Reply receives a ‘Like’ = 3 points
- Reply is marked ‘Helpful’ = 5 points
- Reply is selected as the ‘Correct Answer’ = 10 points
We will be notifying our first group of winners on August 21st, and our second group of winners on November 1st 2018. Remember this is a friendly competition and you’ll be helping all community members by contributing to the Questions & Answer process.
Post them here – we’re listening.
See you in the vSphere Community.
The Global Services Community Team