1 person found this helpful
looks like you were close. but likely missing one step;
there are 33 parts to this;
- creating MyVMware accounts for each of the admins (they dont need a new account if they already have one)
- entitling the admins access using their MyVmware account to the Control Plane
- ensuring they are a member of the Super Admins AD group
you did step 3 but sounds like you were missing the first parts.
- Specifically then, all of your colleagues will need MyVMware accounts. They can register here: Registration - My VMware
- Once registered, you (or another authenticated admin) can use the Getting Started page (or via Settings -> General Settings) to add additional MyVMware users to the environment.
- From getting started page, it is done here:
- Clicking ADD, will get you to a dialog like this:
- Click the + button to add new rows. Note this user account must be registered in MyVMware as above.
- Finally, as you have already done, make sure that the user's AD account is a member of the super admins group that was granted access to teh system.
Your colleagues will then be able to login using their myvmware creds, and onbound into an authenticated session using their AD credentials.
hope this helps,
that worked. thanks!