In vCloud Usage Meter, Virtual Machine History Report has data about VM’s allocated RAM(MB), time powered on & Powered-on intervals.
A Cluster History report provides history data for all vSAN enabled clusters. The data in this report includes used storage capacity in MB, on and off statuses of vSAN features such as Stretched Cluster, IOPS Limit, De-duplication, and Erasure Coding for the entire reporting month.
- Click Reports in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- In the Report drop-down menu, select a report type.
- Select the report's beginning and ending month and year.
- Select how to view the report:
- Browse - view the report in a Web browser.
- Export (tab separated) - save the report to a file.
- Zip - select check box to save the report as a ZIP file.
I am looking for a breakdown of storage by cluster. We are using a different backend storage solution, not vSAN.
In vCloud Usage Meter, only vSAN cluster storage details could be displayed.