For Adobe & Firefox - nothing.
1. Do not launch any of the office apps during provisioning to test they are working.
2. If your gold image originally had Office 2016 installed in it - prepare for possible pain.
3. Create a standalone appstack for Office - DO NOT put it in an appstack with other applications, as if you ever decide to remove Office from the appstack, the updated version will cause you pain.
4. Install Visio in a separate appstack - it doesn't like going in the same one as Office.
5. If you plan on doing Project, install that in a third appstack.
6. If someone needs Project and Visio as well as Office, create a fourth appstack that has Project & Visio together (AV doesn't like more than two appstacks with Office products attached at any one time).
7. An Office appstack WILL increase your logon time (usually around 15 seconds)
.... Learnt all this the hard & painful way.
alsmk already covered almost everything, but one more time reminding you be careful with office applications [test your office applications before going to production]
take care of add-ins for Word and Excel if you are planning for.
please mark the thread accordingly to make easy for tracking community questions