1. Disabled the iSCSI software adapter (copying iqn and settings to onenote/notepad first) --- DON'T reboot yet.
2. Winscp to the host using SFTP -> navigate to /etc/vmware/vmkiscsid/ and copy the contents to your workstation
3. Once copied, delete the contents in /etc/vmware/vmkiscsid/
4. Reboot the host
5. Create a new software iscsi adapter - > write over the IQN with the old one we copied earlier
6. Add iscsi port bindings and targets.
If you use chap, you will also need to know that password and reconfigure that as well. If you don't, disregard.
grazie a tutti lo stesso