2 people found this helpful
I ran into this problem as well. I found (after installing a replica server and WinDiff comparing the installation destination folders) that there were several files and folders missing from the "C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Server\broker\webapps\view-vlsi\WEB-INF" subfolders . I copied the missing files, restarted the VMware Horizon View Connection Server service and all seems to be working now. Interesting that I was never notified during the upgrade that anything was problematic.
1 person found this helpful
I resolved the issue with the help of VMware support to install a replica server and then delete the old connection server. This was a good solution for us because we could also upgrade the OS to Win2012.
But actually we never found out why the problem occured.
Thank you for posting this. We just ran into this same issue on a Horizon 7.5 to 7.52 upgrade on a clustered pair of Connection servers. The upgrade wiped out a bunch of files on both servers.
Luckily we had a similar environment that we just upgraded (7.3 to 7.52 that upgraded successfully last week) and were able to copy files from that Connection Server to the cluster.