There is not. You can take the node offline in the GUI, and reboot via VMware Tools.
There is no button to reboot the appliance (which is rarely needed by the way). In most cases you want to restart vR Ops application or cluster. There is a button for it: login to http://vrops-ip/admin and you will see "System Status" -> "Cluster Status" and a button take the cluster offline or online again. If you want to restart the application on individual node you can click on red/green restart icon in the bottom section.
Thanks guys for your help with this.
I've had issues before with patching and restarts, If you have multiple nodes, the process needs to be followed in the right order...
If its just a single data node, take it offline and then reboot via VMware tools... if its the master node then be more careful...
If its the whole cluster:
- Bring cluster offline in the admin UI.
- Shut-down data nodes first -> Master replica -> Master node
- (Snapshot if making a patch upgrade)
- Boot-up Master node (wait for it to come up) then boot -> Replica node -> Data nodes.
- Bring cluster online in the admin UI.
Another option is restarting the services with SSH to the node
service vmware-vcops restart
A quick and easy way to restart services if you do not need to down the appliance OS...