I'm installing VMware Mirage v5.x for our customers since 3 months.
They are usually happy of this product but they all think it lacks important features for daily management which are not managed through console in intuitive way.
This sometimes makes them a little hesitant about using the product final place
So I wrote you to request some features hoping it will be adopte in future versions of Mirage.
- Scheduler : to schedule task like migration or centralization of endpoints CVD from the Management Console.
- Remote desktop : a little tool of feature like a TeamViewer solution to configure Mirage client on an endpoint, for example.
- When we migrate XP to 7 on an endpoint at night, it will be easier to tick an "option" into wizard's step who will do an automatically reboot of the endpoint at the end of the migration.
- The ability, by an "option" into the wizard, maybe, to delete Windows.old file automatically after the first snapshot "post-migration" on the new OS.
- The support of MirageLongProfiles : "Bryan-Montrouge.VMWareSystem.com" for example are not supported and move on a specific folder to c:\... it's very annoying and requires technician intervention, profile and data are not at the right place.
Hoping to be read by the development team.
Same request are from me/my customers. Let´s wait for 5.3