I'm using Chrome 24.0.1312.57 (latest release) on OSX 10.8.2
- I wasn't able to start any labs. Would sit at 'Starting lab' for 15+ minutes.
- Upon ending a lab, the 'congratulations' message didn't render correctly, see: http://cl.ly/image/123d243r2M1b
- The web interface is brilliantly designed otherwise, very attractive and functional
- 'Detailed Lab Information' should show more information.
- HOL-INF-02 (and perhaps others) feature a YouTube video in the lab manual. It would be useful if instead of embedding, there was a link to pop-out a new window with the video embedded in there. The video is too small when embedded into the manual sidebar. See: http://cl.ly/image/2U0c3G090X47 (of course the user can click the top link inside the YouTube embed to start a new window)
- Ignore this, I just realized I can resize or undock the Manual pop-out.
I'm going to give this lab some more time to start up.
I am using Chrome as well.
I am using HOL-PRT-02-M1
I can log into the VNX just fine. Though, when I attempt to configure the EMC VSI plugin, at the end of the configuration, the wizard was "unable to connect to storage device". I would get a screen shot, but, the vm part of the lab has totally frozen on me. Though, the manual still works.
Using Chrome 24.0.1312.57 on OSX.
Tried Lab: HOL-OPS-04.
Took around 30 minutes to start, but did get there.
Got to page 34 and then the Control Center VM locked up, unable to click anywhere. Left it for 10 minutes, but in the end reset it (screenshot 23.07)
After reset, it logged back in, but then locked up straight away (screenshot 23.25)
Seeing smoke drift across the Atlantic, I gave up :-(
I tried to start the HoL-PRT-06 and HOL-INF-10. I left two browsers open and attempted with two computers but was unable to connect to any lab. I'm using Chrome 24.0.1312 and also tried Internet Explorer 10 with any success. The screen just stayed on starting the labs and did not progress any further. I would try a different Internet provider but do not have access to one at the moment.
Also, the Twitter share button at the end of the lab doesn't automatically include a link to/description of the lab. It's just a straight tweet. Kinda defeats the point of the share button?
Thanks for all your feedback,,
BTW Excellent point,, wrt to the twitter and link,,,its been on our list to do's and now that you mention it,,,not having the link defeats the idea,, we will be "opening up" this portal for folks to see more without having to log in,, more details after PEX..