We are requesting a plug-in for ActiveMQ 5.5, 5.6, and 5.7 with functionality that matches the current plug-in, supporting ActiveMQ 5.4 and earlier. You will need to a) test the plugin with new versions and make any modifications for it to work on all supported platforms, b) review the counters and check to see if more counters should be added for the new version, c) support auto-discovery of these versions.
- It should cover the minimum functionality available in the current ActiveMQ plugin, including supporting services and log tracking.
- It should capture all exposed metrics for throughput, utilization and performance as documented available. If some metrics can not or should not be captured, you will need to notify the Requestor and ask permission to omit as well as document in the readme.txt file.
- Provide a screenshot of the plugin in action.
- Provide a sample web application and guide on testing the plugin.
- Include a README.textfile that includes installation and configuration guidelines.
- Include a mention of the versions of the framework which the plugin supports.
- Include Unit tests for all aspects and classes.
- Contributor Agreement signed & registered with VMware by emailing bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.
- Downloadable from a publicly accessible site such as GitHub, Sourceforge, or a public domain.
- Final plugin listed on the VMware Solution Exchange in the Cloud Applications Marketplace.
- ActiveMQ Documentation
To accept this Bounty Request, please (i) reply to this post to indicate to others that this effort is being worked on, (ii) send a private message to the Requestor to arrange payment, and (iii) sign the Contributor Agreement and email it to bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.