The Last Mile "Meet the Solutions Architect” Session
Initial engagement to the program is via the NSX “Last Mile "Meet the Solution Architects" workshop.
This is a two days workshop where the VMware team will:
- Validate partner delivery readiness
- Review NSX business goals and pipeline
- Establish cadence on deployment progress
- Identify accounts ready for SA mentoring
Keep in mind that this "Meet the Solutions Architects" session is optional but recommended for Last Mile mentoring.
Participating in the Program
The Last Mile program makes the partner delivery resources comfortable deploying NSX.
In order to participate in this program, partners have to follow and commit to certain requirements.
Some of the important ones are listed as follows
- Completed NSX ICM and NSX Design & Deploy
- Partner executive sponsorship and commitment
- Deployed at least one networking and one security use cases
- Minimum of 2 NSX trained consultants and plan to grow the bench to at least 5
- Ability to sell and deliver end to end NSX engagements
- Own NSX services portfolio