Up to 2.3.2-12839244
- Fix for configuration synchronizations for clustered vRO deployments
- Log instrumentation
- Fix of vRO scripting types literals (the type names was generated with proper capitalization)
- Fix REST host auto redirect feature persistence of REST Hosts
- -Fix of “newHostFromThis” of the REST Host type
- Adding support of HTTP parallel request by feature of the REST Host
- Fixing the actions getSupportedAcceptHeaderMediaTypes and getDefaultContentType
- Reduced plugin size
- Removed the exposed scripting methods that were exact duplicates of the exposed scripting attributes, attributes marked as read-only
- New methods for cookies management on RESTHost: getCookies(), clearCookies(), clearExpired(date)
- Added ability to create request operation with specified connection/operation timeout periods
- Fixed an issue where the api for creating workflows was producing flawed workflows
- Fixed an issue where vCloud Authentication loginUrl breaks the host url
- Fixed an issue where the host would become invalid if the private key alias contained spaces.
- Fixed issues with updating/removing invalid hosts.
- Added persistence of the "Support for parallel request executions" property
The plugin build could be found at the attached file.