Goal of the Guide:
This guide will detail all the Network and Security services available in VIO/NSX.
It will also explain in deep details how to configure them (Horizon / CLI) and how those are implemented in NSX by the Neutron NSX plugin.
Table of Content:
- OpenStack Network and Security services available within VIO / NSX-v
- VIO/NSX-v requirements + config files
- For each VIO/NSX-v Network and Security service:
- Configuration via Horizon (UI) + CLI (API)
- Validation via Horizon (UI) + CLI (API)
- What happens in the backend (NSX-v configuration)
- Limitation or bug