Updated version of vami_ovf_process.py for 2.5.
This new version fixes the following issues:
- unable to configure networking if IP Pools with DNS are used
- vami_ovf_process sets dns incorrectly in /etc/resolv.conf
- VA gets IP from DHCP though IP details submitted via ovfenv
- possible race setting IP address and dns information
- VAMI networking configuration lost after reboot if VA is ...
- using transport=iso, EULA is still displayed
- space between DNS servers is significant
vami_ovf_process.py (19.5 K)