In continuation to the Library VMware Icons and Diagrams (http://viops.vmware.com/home/docs/DOC-1338)
posted on VIOPS recently several people have made requests for using these wonderful graphics for designing Visio documents. These are the same Graphics from the official VMware Branding Team.
20/March/08 - Small Icons now available for documentation - http://viops.vmware.com/home/docs/DOC-1406
Virtualization professionals that need to present documents and designs.
The Stencils have been seperated into groups
- ThinApp-Stencil- Objects for ThinApp
- Build your Own-Stencil - Stand-alone objectsto create your own diagrams
- VM-STencil - Objects that are related Virtual Machines
- VMware-Stencil - General Objects for VMware
- Products-Stencil - Diagrams and objects that are related to VMware products or technologies
- Download the Attached Files to your Computer.
- Extract the Stencils from both files.
- Open Visio and open all the Stencils.
- Use the Stencils to create a visio diagram of your infrastructure.
Visio Stencils Bundle (zip file) for your use - Attached to this document.
Stencils Created and sorted by Maish Saidel-Keesing
All Graphics are from - VMware Corporate Branding
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. With 2008 revenues of $1.9 billion, more than 130,000 customers and more than 22,000 partners, VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, VMware is majority-owned by EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC). For more information, visit www.vmware.com .
You use this proven practice at your discretion. VMware and the author do not guarantee any results from the use of this proven practice. This proven practice is provided on an as-is basis and is for demonstration purposes only.
These graphics have not been optimized for Visio. They are not vector-based and are not guaranteed to resize at best quality.