This user community forum has been created, so that users who download the vSphere Compliance Checker utility can post questions and comments, and help each other with issues they run into
This product is a robust utility providing detailed compliance checks against the VMware vSphere Hardening Guidelines. Unlike other free tools in the market, Compliance Checker for vSphere is a fully functional product. For example, you can print the reports that Compliance Checker produces, and can run compliance checks across multiple ESX and ESXi servers at once.
VMware Compliance Checker for vSphere lets you:
- Check compliance for multiple VMware ESX and ESXi servers concurrently
- Run compliance check on up to 5 ESX or ESXi servers at a time and produce reports.
- Supports VMware vSphere hardening guidelines
- Perform checks on VMware ESX and ESXi servers to conform with the latest VMware vSphere hardening guidelines.
- Analyze compliance assessment results
- After a compliance run, you can view the assessments by ESX/ESXi hosts, plus guests.
- Save and Print assessment results
- You can save and print the compliance assessment reports to your team for review and they can be saved for archival needs.
Download VMware Compliance Checker for vSphere
Learn more about vCenter Configuration Manager