Welcome to the vCenter Support Assistant Community
VMware vCenter Support Assistant is a free plug-in that enhances your support experience by providing prevention and accelerated resolution of critical technical problems in VMware products.
- By collecting support information on a regular basis from your vSphere environment, and matching it to a continuously updated list of known customer problems, vCenter Support Assistant identifies problems before they cause outages.
- The problems that vCenter Support Assistant discovers are reported as alarms in your vSphere Web Client.
- vCenter Support Assistant sends monthly email reports that give you a summary of your environment status.
- You can configure the frequency of support bundles collection and the vCenter Servers and ESXi hosts which will be monitored.
- When problems occur, vCenter Support Assistant allows you to create new support requests (SRs) within vSphere Web Client, and generate and attach support bundles or other files to those SRs.
- You can set vCenter Support Assistant to collect support bundles for vCenter and vSphere automatically.
- You can file support requests for any VMware product, for which you have purchased support from VMware
Product Page: http://www.vmware.com/products/vcenter-support-assistant/overview.html
Release Notes: http://www.vmware.com/pdf/vcenter-support-assistant-55-release-notes.pdf
Product Documentation: https://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/support-assistant-pubs.html