Skip navigation

Recent Activity

AnonymousDefaultUser
Is there any way using Bitrock installer that deletes the installation file after installation? I ask since while using the auto updater, it downloads a new installer from the internet. But since… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
So I want to substitute some text in a file. I picked the substitute action for that (seems natural :-). My question is this: I want tp extract a vlue from the pattern and use that in the new value.… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
I have license key  License Key: *-*-* . how can i use it to register the my BitRockInstallers -rohan
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
Hi all, We have page flow of License agreement page Installation Directory page Ready to Install page We have a validation which will happen when the user press NEXT from Installation… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
Hello, The installer is copying Test.app to the ~/Applications folder in MAC OS. Now in the finish dialog it must show the check-box to create desktop short-cut to this app. And if checked create… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
In the below snippet, even though I kept default value empty, by default first option radio button is selected. My requirement is not to select any radio button by default and disable Next button… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
Hello, Our test scripts may run many copies of Bitrock installers at the same time on the same machine, and those installers put files in the ${system_temp_directory}.  We're finding that this… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
From uninstaller/installer i can launch a url but how to refresh an already opened url? Is it possible?
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
Hello! Does anybody know the XML markup of the ' select components'  page? When I try to reproduce this using XML such as:         <parameterGroup>             <name>installToIDE</name>… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
AnonymousDefaultUser
Current message in the question dialogue, which comes right after I click on uninstaller, is ' Do you want to uninstall xyz and all of it's modules' . I would like to customize this message. I tried… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
Load more items