Skip navigation

Recent Activity

zootsuitjeff
I'm designing my installer and one of the first steps in installation is installing Git if it isn't already detected on the system by downloading and running the Git installer in silent mode.  Then… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
zootsuitjeff
I am trying to post a notice with a block of text right after the welcome but before the license agreement.  I have this working as I want using a parameterGroup/infoParameter and using… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
zootsuitjeff
Hello support.   I'm wondering if there is a way to have a drop down choice that gets after the license agreement and selecting the install directory but before component selection?  trying to… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
zootsuitjeff
Hello,   I'm working on creating an installer for our framework, and as part of the process I need to download some msi files and run them as subinstall tasks.  The issue i'm coming across is that… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
JG_Maxon
Hi,   One of my colleagues reported the following:   "On macOS Big Sur, the installer window is completely transparent. Only the shadow around the window can be seen. As a result no progress is… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
StefanoRicci
Dear all, We have moved the AutoUpdate executable files to the Maven Central Repository. Our update.xml file looks correct (attached). When the AutoUpdate is launched, it detects a new version… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
SergeyIW
Hello!   Please help me to solve the following problem: I have a script that polls the state of some resource. I need to get resource state as zero before beginning of product installation. I'm… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
gpepus
Hi Guys, I have a cross Linux (eventually to include Windows) COTS product.  Its python based and for the most part ALL the modules are identical.  However, for core OS modules such as c++, boost,… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
gpepus
Dear All I have a choiceParameter to allow the user to specify OS and version target (e.g. Red Hat Linux 7).  I am able to see the list of OS options fine.  I set an actionList nested in a set of… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
Load more items