Skip navigation

Recent Activity

zootsuitjeff
Hello,   I'm working on creating an installer for our framework, and as part of the process I need to download some msi files and run them as subinstall tasks.  The issue i'm coming across is that… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
SergeyIW
Hello!   Please help me to solve the following problem: I have a script that polls the state of some resource. I need to get resource state as zero before beginning of product installation. I'm… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
gpepus
Dear All I have a choiceParameter to allow the user to specify OS and version target (e.g. Red Hat Linux 7).  I am able to see the list of OS options fine.  I set an actionList nested in a set of… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
IonRuiz
Hi,   When InstallBuilder is opened in GUI mode or Builder-cli is executed in a batch script in Windows, the user's temporary folder is filled by installbuilder binaries with directories named… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
gpepus
Hi Guys, I have a cross Linux (eventually to include Windows) COTS product.  Its python based and for the most part ALL the modules are identical.  However, for core OS modules such as c++, boost,… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
RoseWahlin
One of our customers who is using an older version of our product has contacted us to let us know it is failing to install on macOS 10.15.6, with this error:… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
JG_Maxon
Hi,   We've just discovered on macOS 10.15.x (Catalina) that several text warnings appear in the Terminal if our installer is launched from the command line and open folder button on the path… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
bmarzolf
I find myself frequently creating a series of actions that work together, and all need the same set of rules applied to them. Is there a way to wrap the actions so that one rule list will apply to… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
JG_Maxon
Hi,   When will native Apple Silicon (ARM CPUs) Mac hardware platform support be added to InstallBuilder?  We'd at least like to know if it will be not long after the first Apple Silicon systems are… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
JG_Maxon
Hi,   One of my colleagues reported the following:   "On macOS Big Sur, the installer window is completely transparent. Only the shadow around the window can be seen. As a result no progress is… (Show more)
in InstallBuilder
Load more items