A fully validated and tested architecture, the new VMware View Business Process Desktop provides IT organizations with an end-to-end solution to support business process outsourcing by centralizing desktop management, enhancing data security, and maximizing employee uptime. It integrates technology from VMware (including VMware View and VMware vShield products) and our partner eco-system to allow organizations to better manage IT infrastructure and protect data across locations.
In this 10 part bootcamp series, participants will learn how to deploy view desktops, integrate with the existing infrastructure – security, network, backup & restore to support the outsourced or offshored end users. Sessions will cover topics ranging from design considerations, best practices for networking and unified communication, security and storage considerations.
This bootcamp begins September 24th and everyday, a new video will be released in the morning. Be sure to also check out the related blog postings along the way.
We are also providing a free e-book of all the presentations included in this bootcamp series--so be sure to register today.
1. Design Considerations Guidelines for the Business process Desktop - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
2. PCoIP Optimization and Tuning Best Practices - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
3. Advance Security and Networking Demo using F5 BIG-IP - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
4. Unified communications with Mitel’s CC for contact centers - Overview presentation and demo - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
5. EMC Avamar Backup & Restore for View Business Process Desktop - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
6. Securing outsourced infrastructure with Trend micro’s deep security - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
7. Optimizing storage infrastructure with Nexenta’s VSA for View - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
8. Cisco VXI for the Business process desktop - LIVE NOW TO WATCH
9. Foolproof your outsourced locations with Acronis backup & restore solution
10. Efficient management and monitoring with Lakeside software solution