The VMware View Mobile Secure Desktop is a pre-tested and fully validated solution that provides end users with contextually aware, policy-driven access to virtual desktops across devices and locations.
In this 12 part bootcamp we will show you how to get started and how to successfully roll out and deploy virtual desktops and applications and infrastructure to securely support mobile users. We will have sessions covering everything from design considerations to location based printing and implementing high-performance, policy driven access through vShield and leading security technologies.
We will also touch on VMware’s new vCOPs for View and how you can take advantage of Radius for two factor authentication. At the end of this bootcamp, you should have a good understanding of the VMware View Mobile Secure Desktop Solution, how to roll it out and how to optimize View in your environment.
The bootcamp begins Monday, July 16th. A new bootcamp video will be released each subsequent morning. Be sure to also check for related blog postings along the way!
We are also providing a free e-book of all the presentations included in this bootcamp series--so be sure to register today .
1. Design Considerations Guidelines for the Mobile Secure Desktop - Overview
2. Storage Considerations and Best Practices
3. Storage considerations and Best Practices for Mobile Secure Desktop Environments with Nimble
4. Advanced Security & Networking Demo for View using F5 BIG-IP
5. How Agentless Security Can Optimize Mobile Desktop Performance
6. Setting Up Radius 2-Factor Authentication -- Best Practices
7. ProfileUnity + FlexApp™ for the Mobile Secure Desktop from concept to production in 30 minutes
8. PCoIP Optimization and Tuning Best Practices
9. Location Based Printing- Best Practices
10. Installation & Configuration of vCenter Operations Manager for View
11. Cisco VXI for the Mobile Secure Desktop
12. VSPEX Storage Considerations and Avamar DR and Backup Best Practices
Soon you'll see the top participants here. Start collaborating with others to earn points and you just might see yourself on this page.
None of the content here has been tagged.