By tapping into specific areas with our VMware experts and executives, you’ll walk away from Partner Exchange with a competitive advantage and the tools to succeed in the coming year. Don’t miss the following Route-To-Market Keynote sessions on Tuesday, February 3 from 10:30AM-11:30AM in Moscone West, structured to meet your unique partner needs:
In addition to these Keynotes, you’ll have access to dozens of targeted Breakout Sessions, Hands-on Labs and Boot Camps to ensure you maximize your Partner Exchange experience.
Want to learn more? Hear from our top VMware executives, Dave O’Callaghan, Todd Surdey, Geoff Waters and Sanjay Katyal why you should attend Partner Exchange this year.
What to Expect at Partner Exchange 2015
- VMware will outline the vision and roadmap for 2015 and how partners fit into it.
- Partners will see an expansion of the scope of content, including ISV, Service Provider, System Integrator and IT-Outsourcing focused sessions and discussions.
- Partner Exchange will be more personal, engaging with our technical and business audience through more interactive conversations with VMware executives.
Why We’re Expanding the Scope of Content
- Customer consumption of technology is changing from on-premises license consumption versus off-premises subscription and services-based consumption.
- Content now targeted to both consumption models to fulfill all partner needs.
How We’re Engaging Differently
- Making it a more personal experience for both our technical and business-focused partners.
- Engaging in more open discussions with our VMware executives.
- Offering a variety of group discussions, and an Executive Forum to promote open dialogue and a highly personal, highly connected event.