One of the customer environment using vBlock 540 with Windows vCenter 6.0 with Embedded PSC. We migrated Windows vCenter 6.0 to VCSA 6.7 and have come across an interesting error every time when I login to the vSphere Web Client. Getting error "An internal error has occurred - Error#1069"
Problem: vSphere Web Client display "An internal error has occurred - Error#1069" post migrated from windows vCenter 6.0 to VCSA 6.7
1. From Home, Select Administration
2. Under Solutions, Select Client-Plug-Ins
3. In the Client Plug-ins window check for any plugins that might be causing an issue.
4. Select the plugin"vRealize Operation Manager, right click and select Disable.
5. Click Yes to disable the selected plug-in
6. Click OK to re-load the vSphere Web Client
That it, once re-loaded you should not experience the error any more.
It appears in the old version of the vRealize Operation Manager plugin was causing an issue, so by disabling this plugin vSphere web client is now running perfectly.